Copy My Records




I want a


copy of my







Medical Records

Police Records

Employment Records

Social Workers Records

DWP Records

or other Personal Information

held by another agency












part of Scan & Collate Ltd




Accessing your personal information can be easier than you think;



At Copy My Records we  provide a  service to supply you with a secure copy of your personal information held by another agency.


This will be in a permanent, easy to view format with access controlled by you, and can be used on any PC.


Click on a link opposite for further information.

     simple, secure and

       cost effective - 

     always have your 

           infomrmation to




we can provide copies of


Medical records

Health records

GP records

Hospial records

Employment records

DWP records

Police records

Social Worker records

Benefit records

Personal Information

NHS records

we can provide advice on

Freedom of Imformation

Data Protection Act

Record Archive

Secure Data Transfer

On Site Scanning

Access to Personal Information


 our service is .......

Let us do the work


We will deal with legislation, recovery and supply of you records.


You choose the level of service and we work on your behalf to provide you with the information you need.